22.5.09

Fresh Linen & Burlap Pillows

I've just finished stuffing our latest custom-made pillows with down. If you know me you know I love linen and there's nothing quite like a crisp white linen pillow. These are big double-ruffle box pillows with tie-backs and they're so fun to decorate with - they're sassy and crisp and a perfect look year round but particularly spring and summer. Here they are mixed with our latest burlap pillows. The newest one is the French rooster "Le coq".









Fleur-de-lis embellished with rhinestones.This is a burlap pillow with a rhinestone embellished crown.

3 comments:

Suzann said...

I adore pillows and these are especially wonderful.

Jen from Windy Ridge said...

Oh I love these!

Pieces From The Past said...

How much for the square pilloW?
lisa
lisacote66@yahoo.com
thanks