21.12.08

Updated photos of the shop - it's constantly changing!

As things sell, the store gets messy pretty quick even though we're popping in new merchandise daily. Here are a few updated photos after my designer friend, Simone, came in to help me display. I LUV what she did.
The table in this display sold right after the display was done so it had to be done all over. Too funny, happens all the time. The couple who bought the table felt bad, we were all laughing about it - that's the point, to sell the merchandise!

































































This year we have burlap Christmas stockings with bling stars which have been a big hit. They're by Melissa.

















The contrast between china and iron or wire works well for display and in decorating. It's a great look with lots of appeal.



























One of our vintage mannequins is the perfect way to show off some of our latest jewelry offerings.















This is one of my all-time favorite displays: Hanging this 8 ft. wide building facade and putting a crystal chandelier in the center. It's a great look and one of the first things customers see when they walk through our front door.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello there and greetings from the Pink Pig. I love the shop and enjoy what you did with your merchandise. I love this time of year as i also am a shop owner in a small town in the Adirondack's. Thanks for the great read and the inspiration. I will check back often.

Simone of Le Muse said...

Cordelia, you and Bob have done a faaaabulous job with the shop! It was great fun coming in and helping you decorate - you have sooo many fun things it was easy to make fabulous displays!! I will miss you both and your shop when I am in Canada! Best of luck!
Simone

Delia said...

Many thanks, Simone. I will miss you, too, but am looking forward to hearing about your adventures and all that you encounter.
I wish you all the best, you deserve it!
~Cordelia

Anonymous said...

What lovely displays for the holidays! I always enjoying visiting your lovely shop :)